Saturday 30 May 2015

Right Here Waiting


Image result for sitting on the beach looking at ships

Standing alone on a quiet shore,
 
I prayed that someone going to pick me home. 

Then I saw many ships coming from very far oceans. 
They were great ships, luxury things to sail with. 

One of them was yours, 
Coz I could hear from its sound which was like songs being sung in my dreams, 
Coz I could see from lovely poetic words written neatly over the ship’s body. 

The captains then one by one came off the ships to greet me and beg me go home with. 
I saw their bating eyes, teasing smiles, and gentle moves, confirming me they were real. 

But I couldn’t see you. 
I run to your ship but I saw no one. 
I just found your steady steering-wheel, strong anchors, colorful glittery flags and romantic tunes from the files. 
I didn’t see you. 

Where are you? 
why it’s so hard to see you? 
Just to have a quick glance at your eyes seems like I have to walk on unending path. 
Don’t you realize that only with you I want to go home? 
That only with you I want to sail the ocean, to reach peaceful land we dreamed of?

Since you didn’t come, I walked back to the shore.
Sitting alone 
Weeping eyes
Wishing to the star

Darling, I wanna go home
With you

June, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment