Wednesday 10 June 2015

Vampire's poems

Bang! Bang!



I love the ricochet of bullets as they slam into the enemy
Watching them fall into a painful misery
 As their eyes roll back in shock... 
Whilst the body fights the pain and tried to block... 
They lie helpless in a muddled heap... Looking like an innocent sheep... 
No trace of the gangster does remain... As oxygen supplies get shut off to the brain...
 Then they enter a prolonged sleep... Journeying through hell fast and deep. 






Dying 

I feel shattered n terribly weak...
 I can barely mumble let alone speak. Maybe the reaper is coming for me... and it's time to go taste eternity. 
I doubt I'll even glimpse paradise...
Nor get to meet the maidens with big eyes.
 Maybe I'll be thrown into the smoky depths of hell..
.to take my rightful place beside my pal,
 the Devil. 




No comments:

Post a Comment