Thursday 20 August 2015

Cinderella



Part 1


 Characters :
 Narrator, Stepmother, Cinderella, Stepsister 1, Stepsister 2,
 Fairy Godmother, Prince, Clock, Girl 1, Girl 2 


 SCRIPT

 Narrator     : Cinderella lives in a house with her Stepmother and her two Stepsisters. Her Stepmother never works around the house. Everyday she says,
 Stepmother: Cinderella, wash the dishes. .. Cinderella, clean the house. .. Cinderella, work, work, work!

Narrator     : Her Stepmother is not good. She is bad. One of Cinderella´s Stepsisters is fat with a big nose. The other one is thin, with big ears, and they don´t like to work either.

 Stepsister 1: Cinderella, come here!
 Stepsister 2: Cinderella sweep the floor!
 Stepsister 1: Cinderella clean my shoes!
 Stepsister 2: Cinderella comb my hair!

 Narrator     : Cinderella is very beautiful, and hard worker. She is good to her Stepmother and to her Stepsisters. One day they receive an invitation.

 Stepsister 1: Mother, read it!
 Stepsister 2: What does it say?
 Stepmother: It says… Every woman is invited to a ball.
 Cinderella  : Oh, I want to go to the ball. I like to dance.
 Stepsister 1 and 2: You want to go to the ball? You must be crazy!
 Cinderella  : Yes, I want to go to the ball.

 Narrator    : Cinderella works hard. She starts making the dresses for her Stepmother and her Stepsisters. She doesn't have time to make her own dress.

 Stepsister 1 and 2: We are going to the ball! We are going to the ball!
 Stepmother: If you don´t have a dress, you will not go to the ball.

 Narrator    : Cinderella starts to cry.

 Cinderella  : I don´t have a pretty dress. I have an ugly dress. I am not going to the ball.
 Stepsister 1 and 2: What a shame! We have pretty dresses. Good-bye!

 Narrator    : Suddenly, Cinderella sees a very beautiful woman. It´s her Fairy Godmother who casts a spell on her.

 Fairy Godmother: Now you have a pretty dress.

 Narrator   : Cinderella looks at her dress and says.

 Cinderella : Yes, I have a pretty dress! I am going to the ball. I am happy! Thank you very much Fairy Godmother. 
 Fairy Godmother: Just remember that you have to come back at twelve o´clock. Don´t forget!
 Cinderella: No, I won´t forget! Good-bye.

 Narrator   : Cinderella goes to the ball, and when she enters the palace everybody look at her.

 Girl 1       : What a pretty girl!
 Girl 2       : Who is she?

 Narrator  : The handsome prince looks at her and says.

 Prince     : I'd like to dance with her.

 Narrator  : He approaches her.

 Prince     : Do you want to dance with me?
 Cinderella: Yes, I want to dance with you.

 Narrator   : And they danced all night. Suddenly, Cinderella hears the clock strike .

 Clock       : One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.
 Cinderella: I have to go!.

 Narrator   : Cinderella runs and runs outside the palace, but she drops one of her shoes. The Prince runs after her, but he doesn´t see her.

 Prince      : Wait! Wait! What is your name? Where do you live? Wait!

 Narrator   : Then he picks up the shoe and says.

 Prince      : Where is she? I don´t even know her name. I don´t know anything about her. I am very sad.

 Narrator   : Next morning, when the prince wakes up, he says.

 Prince      : I have to find my pretty lady. I have her shoe!

 Narrator   : He goes to town and looks for her in every house there is.
 Prince      : Is the pretty lady here?.
 Woman 1  : No, she is not, and I don´t know where she is.
 Narrator   : The prince goes to another house.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment