Friday 12 August 2016

Go Forward



I don't wanna live
I'd rather die
Nothing to forgive
I wanna fly


I wanna jump off Everest
Feel the wind in my face
The adrenaline rush is the best
I wanna fly high up into space


I wanna look into her eyes
Wanna feel mesmerized 
I wanna feel her heartbeat rise
As i let myself be hypnotized


Was it all a nice dream?
Whose was that sweet voice?
Who was it that did scream?
Must a been the girl with the sexy voice


I don't wanna face thy wrath
I don't wanna drown in misery
By walking you down the dark path
Of untold lust and ecstasy..


Your dreams are one step ahead
You can reach them if you try
Just take a confident leap outta bed
And you'll see that I did not lie 


Don't aim for the sky
Aim for Outer Space
Don't ask me why
All i know is u can do it, Ace! 


You got the world at your feet
You got talent in abundance
Go dance along every street.
Filling the world with your color and vibrancy


No comments:

Post a Comment