Monday 8 June 2015

An Old Man And A Doctor

   
  An 80 year old man went to a doctor for a check up. The doctor was amazed at his shape.
"To what do you attribute your remarkable good health?" the doctor asked.
"I am a turkey hunter and that's why I'm in good shape. Get up before daylights, chase turkeys up and down the mountains."
The doctor said, " Well, I'm sure it helps, but there have to be genetic factors. How old was your dad when he died?"
"Who says my dad's dead?"
"You're 80 years old and your dad is alive? How old is he now?"
"Dad is 100. In fact, he turkey hunted with me this morning."
"What about your grandfather? How old was he when he died?" asked the doctor again.
"Who says my granpa is dead?"
"You're 80 and your grandfather is still living? How old is he? the doctor got curious.
"118"
"I suppose you're going to tell me he went turkey hunting this morning?"
"No, he got married."
The doctor looks at the man in amazement. "Got married? Why would a 118 year old guy want to get married?"
The old man answered, "who says he wanted to?"


No comments:

Post a Comment