Friday 5 June 2015

Who Is The Laziest Boy?

     An old man was walking along a road. Suddenly he saw three boys laying under a tree.
"I'll give 3 dollars to the laziest boy. Who's the laziest boy?" he said.
     The first boy jumped up, ran over to the old man and said, "I'm the laziest boy. Give me 3 dollars."
The old man shook his head.
"No, you aren't. Lay down again."
     The second boy sat up and held out his hand.
"I'm the laziest boy. Give me 3 dollars."
The old man shook his head again.
"No you aren't. Go and lay down again.
     The third boy rolled over to his side and said, "Please come and put 3 dollars into my pocket."
"Yes" said the old man. "You are the laziest boy!" And he put the money into the boy's pocket.
"Thank you," said the third boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment